1. Written examination which will measure reading comprehension, mathematical skills, mechanical comprehension and table interpretation.
2. Applicants who pass the written examination will be placed on the Civil Service Eligibility List for Firefighters in order of the written examination score.
3. As openings become available, applicants will be scheduled to complete a Physical Agility Exam.
4. Applicants will be interviewed during the background verification process and will be required to complete a Personal History Questionnaire prior to the interview.
5. Polygraph examination
6. Background investigations will be conducted on all candidates after completing the polygraph examination.
7. Drug Screen
8. Medical examination and work fitness examination.